How can I create my own account on 'Mux'?
To start learning for life way, you have to create an account on the platform then activate it by the following steps:
1- Create your own account on the site by filling all the required fields on the registration page and click the Create Account button.
2- Activate your account by checking the e-mail provided on the registration page
Note: If you do not find the message in the inbox, check spam / or junk mail.
Can I change the language of 'Mux' platform?
You can change the language of 'Mux' platform to English or Arabic on the home page.
To change the language, click the language next to the recording (on the top corner).
What if you have problems signing in or forgetting your password ?
If you see' an e-mail or incorrect password 'message, make sure that the email address you entered is the email address you registered with for the 'Mux' account.
If you still see this message, try to change your password: Click Forgot password.
If you clicked 'Forget password 'but did not receive an email including a password reset link, to check these common problems:
- Did you enter your email address correctly on the login page? Check for errors and try again.
- Did you enter the same email address you used to register your own 'Mux' account? Reset messages are only sent to registered e-mail addresses.
- Have you checked your spam folders? Check your spam folders for a message from “Mux” platform
- If the message is not existed, try adding [email protected] to your contacts or the list of approved senders, and then reset your password again.
- Have you completed 'Mux' account registration process? To verify, try registering again using the same email address, if the account exists, a message indicates that you have entered a duplicate email address.
If you see a different error when trying to sign in, check for these common problems.
- Make sure that you're using an existing version of Firefox or Chrome.
- Try clearing your browser cache.