Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Start Date01/01/2021
- End Date31/12/2021
- Duration8 weeks
- Language en
- LevelIntermediate Level
Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government, and corporate entities globally. Computer Security and Computer investigations are changing terms. More tools are invented daily for conducting Computer Investigations, be it computer crime, digital forensics, computer investigations, or even standard computer data recovery.
1. Highlights of some of what sets
Cloud Computing, Operating Systems, Malewares, Attacks, Virtualization and Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance.
- Scanning Networks.
- Social Engineering.
- Denial of Service.
- Session Hijacking.
- Much More...
2. Cognitive Skills
- Ability to solve problems in computer security.
- The ability to analyze information to give the right solution.
3. Interpersonal Skills & Responsibility
- Ability to introduce presentations and face the people without distraction.
4. Communication, Information Technology, Numerical
- Communicate with teacher, ask questions, solve problems, and use computers.
- Ability to make different calculations in security.