Certified Ethical Hacker
- Start Date01/12/2020
- End Date31/12/2021
- Duration8 weeks
- Language en
- LevelIntermediate Level
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing computer systems' security by looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, using the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but lawfully and legitimately to assess the security posture of a target system. This knowledge is assessed by answering multiple-choice questions regarding various ethical hacking techniques and tools.
1. Highlights of some of what sets
Cloud Computing, Operating Systems, Malewares, Attacks, Virtualization and Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance.
- Scanning Networks.
- Social Engineering.
- Denial of Service.
- Session Hijacking.
- Much More...
2. Cognitive Skills
- Ability to solve problems in computer security.
- The ability to analyze information to give the right solution.
3. Interpersonal Skills & Responsibility
- Ability to introduce presentations and face the people without distraction.
4. Communication, Information Technology, Numerical
- Communicate with teacher, ask questions, solve problems, and use computers.
- Ability to make different calculations in security.