- Start Date01/01/2019
- End Date31/01/2024
- Duration8 weeks
- Language en
- LevelIntermediate Level
The course covered the general concepts of chemistry and its application which includes matter and its properties, the periodic table, chemical bonding, the mole concept and mass relationships in chemical reactions, physical properties of solutions, gas laws, thermochemistry, chemical kinetics and chemical equilibrium
Identify the main concepts in chemistry as:
- States, properties, and changes of matter.
- Gases and their laws
- Chemical bonding (Ionic and covalent).
- Acid-base and their properties.
- Chemical kinetic and chemical equilibrium
2. Cognitive Skills
- Ability to solve problems in chemistry.
- The ability to analyze information to give the right solution.
3. Interpersonal Skills & Responsibility
- Ability to introduce presentations and face the people without distraction.
4. Communication, Information Technology, Numerical
- Communicate with teacher, ask questions, solve problems, and use computers.
- Ability to make different calculations in chemistry.